Long-term planning for senior living
HUB senior living insurance specialists help protect thousands of care organizations in Canada, including long-term care, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement communities. We understand that you serve a unique population and operate within an increasingly complex regulatory environment.
Risk management is key.
It’s more important than ever to manage risk in order to reduce claims and avoid insurance rate increases.
Our senior care insurance specialists will work with you to improve the performance of your organization with integrated business insurance, risk management and employee benefit solutions tailored to the particular needs of the long-term care industry. We can:
- Help you assess and manage ongoing and evolving risks
- Provide access to multiple insurance options and leverage our relationships with top insurers to ensure the best possible terms
- Offer risk services consulting for clinical, property and environmental exposures
- Advise on captive program formation and management
We have the expertise and experience to support your organization in challenging times, so you can continue to support your patients and residents.
Why choose HUB?
HUB is the largest provider of senior care insurance in Canada with a portfolio representing over 80,000 beds. With over 300 local offices across Canada, we offer all our clients local access backed by our deep centralized resources and a team of senior living facilities specialists with expertise spanning over three decades.
Claims Advocacy: With an in-house team dedicated to senior living, you have access to support and resources any time a claim occurs. HUB manages complex claims ranging from medical malpractice to abuse, wrongful medication and patient transfers. Our experienced team can help de-escalate challenging situations and avoid claims.
Education: Offering regular webinars, seminars and collateral support, we help to ensure your staff understands the critical role they play in managing risk for your organization.
Schedule an audit review of your current insurance and risk management programs with our senior care insurance specialists to help you:
Our senior care insurance specialists will help you:
- Identify potential gaps and deficiencies in your existing programs
- Achieve satisfactory claims resolution
- Improve administrative efficiency
- Optimize your employee benefits program
Contact a HUB broker to get started.