Let’s protect your practice, patients and people in this new era of healthcare.
Supporting providers in a rapidly evolving healthcare environment
Value-based care is upending the traditional fee-for-service reimbursement model with an incentive-based structure tied to quality of care. Healthcare practices must reassess every aspect of their business operations — including insurance and clinical risk management — in order to provide better care at lower costs. Is your organization ready for the transition?
Protect the downside and maximize revenues on the upside
HUB’s Healthcare specialists are laser focused on helping providers across the healthcare spectrum evaluate the risks through data analytics, secure the necessary insurance coverages and reap the advantages of value-based care. HUB provides protection against the downside risk of value-based care while helping to maximize the upside earning potential of shared savings and other revenue enhancements. Done correctly, there is the potential for savings of 30% or more.
We employ state-of-the-art data analytics to tailor insurance and risk management solutions for:
- Physician practices
- Senior care
- Surgical or community centers
- Accountable Care Organizations
Managing the top risks of value-based care
While value-based care can bring many advantages to your healthcare organization, it can also change your risk profile. Our risk specialists help advise you on the challenges that come with value-based care, such as:
- Ensuring government standards are met
- Finding ways to deliver care cost-effectively
- Covering your medical professional liability and related risks
- Enhancing and stabilizing your revenue stream
Your HUB partners will help you evaluate and respond to new risks and position your practice for optimal results by:
- Managing programmatic risk in different value-based care programs
- Assessing provider performance risk
- Analyzing data to guide your value-based care program
- Providing insurers that specialize in stop-loss policies should contract costs run over