“Our mission is to reduce your Total Cost of Risk. There are no boundaries when it comes to leveraging the expertise needed – both within and outside of HUB—to achieve your goals.”
Our team has deep industry expertise in complex risk analytics, risk retention, risk financing and risk transfer. We leverage custom risk modeling and analytics to design and implement the following:
- Shared and layered programs
- Structured reinsurance and alternative market capacity
- Parametric risk transfer products
- Captive, fronted and manuscript first-party solutions.
- Global market integration
- Loss sensitive / cash flow programs
- Customized Excess Casualty structures
- Captive, fronted and manuscript third-party solutions
- Loss Portfolio Transfers (LPT’s)
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Mid & Large Cap D&O / Cyber / E&O insurance solutions
- M&A, Transactional Risk, Reps & Warranties, Tax and Legacy risk transfer solutions
- Private Equity, SPAC’s, Distress and Turn-Around risk situations
- Non-traditional risks and Enterprise Risk Management advisory
A Client-Centric Approach Ensures Continuity and Results
What differentiates us from other credentialed brokerage and consulting firms is how we align and deploy our talent and resources to reduce total cost of risk. Our unique approach to large, complex risk clients is based on assigning the right resources and team needed to deliver a tailored solution that will achieve the client’s goals.
Our Commitment to You
Senior level account team – Our specialists are senior-level executives who have the authority to make decisions and the experience to provide a fresh perspective. Count on having a seasoned team of professionals who understand the challenges that businesses like yours face every day.
A ‘boundaryless’ account team - Your HUB team will include local, national and international experts across our North American footprint who are best suited to help you meet your goals based on your risk profile, geography, industry, and size of business.
Open Architecture – In addition to senior level HUB experts, your account team may be supplemented by carefully selected third party experts from global or wholesale markets. We operate in the best interests of our clients to deliver a frictionless experience that brings the best talent to the table.
Value ‘translation’ - We understand the critical need to translate risk management and insurance solutions into business terms that align with C-suite expectations. Our account teams know that proper expense management and stewardship is key to a successful, long-term relationship.